That looks like some seriously yummy comfort food there! :) Unlike some people's eats I know, hehe.I'm NOT liking this rain- intended on going for a run, but obvies that's not happening! No worries, I'll enjoy the tv and my homework instead!Favorite comfort foods: nut butter + sweet potato, coconut milk ice cream, tomato soup + grilled cheese, veggie lasagna..... :)
Ahhh hey girl! LOVE comfort food- i like me a big ole bowl of oats!! :)
That looks like some seriously yummy comfort food there! :) Unlike some people's eats I know, hehe.
ReplyDeleteI'm NOT liking this rain- intended on going for a run, but obvies that's not happening! No worries, I'll enjoy the tv and my homework instead!
Favorite comfort foods: nut butter + sweet potato, coconut milk ice cream, tomato soup + grilled cheese, veggie lasagna..... :)
Ahhh hey girl! LOVE comfort food- i like me a big ole bowl of oats!! :)
ReplyDelete