Hi everyone!
I am new to the blogging community! I decided to make my own after reading a few friends' blogs.
I love the online camaraderie among bloggers; it is so different than any other friendship I've ever experienced!
I love to learn and would appreciate any tips/advice/comments on how to pimp out my blog! :)
A little bit about me:
I'm 20, I go to school in San Francisco (I just transferred in this past fall after school hopping with 2 other colleges), and I want to become an elementary school teacher. I love so many things, so I won't bore you by listing them all here, but my top 10 are:
10. Starbucks!
9. dancing
8. Hannah Montana (don't hate!)
7. High School Musical
6. Zac Efron
5. crosswords
4. little kids
3. pink
2. friends
1. family
Thanks for stopping by and I'm excited to get to know you via blogworld!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

EM!!
ReplyDeletei had no idea you started a blog, so exciting! i knew you were considering it but it's pretty sweet that you actually did! did you get my email i sent ya a little while ago? i'm SO SORRY that it took so long for me to reply! i'm going to catch up on all of your posts this eveningwhen i'm back from school, right now i should really be studying for my exam that is in an hour lol