Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sporadic Bloggers Anonymous

Hello!

I am such a sporadic blogger! I started this blog with great intentions and dreams....yet school took over. Oh school, why must you be so time consuming? :)I am earning my bachelors and masters degree (my BA in Communication and my MA in teaching) as well as my credential in 5 years (which would normally take 6-7), so I am constantly studying and doing school work. I complain, but I'm kinda a nerd who loves learning. Ok, yeah I AM a nerd.

This post will be short as I still have to read Aristotle's ideas about rhetoric (eww) but here is a quick recap of my day via pics:
work at the crack of dawn!
that's how i sit in class ;) hip hop dance class! then, a group meeting for a retreat I'm helping lead!

I don't have any pics of my food today :( but hopefully I will tomorrow!
Best moment of the day: hip hop dance class! we danced to 80s music, a little Justin Timberlake, sweat (A La La La...good times! I love dancing, even though I'm not the greatest, it's ok I just love being able to move and have fun!

Have a great night loves!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog--so colorful!! :-)
    Check mine out when you have time--thats a lot of school you're taking on girl!! :-))
    xox..

    Katya

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright Living, Laughing, Loving 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .