how have y'all been!?? I've been so absent in the blog world lately! Hope everyone is basking in the amazing weather all of the U.S. (I hear Europe and Canada are different stories).
nothing really newsworthy has happened to me as of late, unless you consider writing a lit review [read: 5 pages of citing other people's dry research] about communication between parents and children with autism exciting. Which i do :p After we handed them in yesterday, my prof says, "Well, I hope you all feel like you've just given birth to a baby right now." um, sure, why not?
in other aspects of life, i have a date next week. It's with a friend I know from my retreat, and I absolutely love hanging out with him as a friend. However, me being me, I am incapable of saying no, so I told him that i would love to go out. I really need to learn to just say 'no' :)
Good news: I got a 104 on my Comm test, bad news: I got an 84 on my Rhet paper. booo. I can't believe finals are next month and registration is in two weeks! Where did the year go!?? More good news: I'm going white water rafting tomorrow, and tonight I'm going to a TL (aka the Tenderloin) benefit, and then my daddy is coming to take me out for drinks and dessert :)
I know this post is all over the place- my brain is SPENT from doing too much work! haha.
food pics? i thought so :)

ch-ch-ch-ch-cheetahs!! and peanut butter, of course!

Breakfast.

Silk almond milk, which is so not as good as UVAB.

lunch: celery, PB, morning maple 'sausage', veggies and avocado on a thin bun, and ketchup and organic hot bbq sauce for dippage.

should't they be called 'snausage'?

a homemade almond milk latte see my starbucks skillz aren't going to waste!

randomest breaky ever: bowl of espresso, buns

calabaza y arroz. or, a LOT of pumpkin, almond milk, brown rice, 1/4c cinna,and some PB.

i also added some espresso to the pumpkin
How have you all been!?? Update me!
Also, what are a) your weekend plans and b) your fave weird food combo??
For me, it's pears, hummus, and ketchup! or salty soynuts and unsweetened applesauce!

May I ask what 'cheetahs' are? Whatever they are, they look GOOD :-)
ReplyDeleteWhatever, I LOVE the random-ness... it's good to spill out whatever's going on. I love it haha. Congrats, on the good news by the way :-)
Mmmm, I'm not one for 'weird food combos' so i'm just not sure... I guess ketchup and eggs (if I'm in the mood for it) but not always....
Keep the blog posts coming, girl! I'm an active follower now of your blog and LOVE reading it. Esp. the foodie pics :-) xoxo