Thursday, April 22, 2010

Wait, I have a blog!?

Sayy whhattt? ahh i'm such a bad blogger!
School and being social are like full time jobs! Oh and my actual job (aka keeping the kids from bickering 24/7 and trying to get them to do their homework) plus studying for the CSET (California Subject Examinations for teachers), finding apartments for next year, dating (more on that in a cool minute), etc, I have just been going non stop!

True confessions:
I am a shoe fiend.


source
these are at my house right now!! i can't wait for warm weather :)

So, about the date I mentioned earlier...twas amazing :) I mentioned this in my last post; this was with a guy i had never thought of as more than a friend. HOWEVER, i decided to keep an open mind (and not to sound desperate, but a straight girl can't be too picky in SF :P) and I'm SO glad i did. He was SUCH a gentleman and planned a fantastic evening! We went to Mitchell's ice cream (amazing; you should all go if you have the chance. Try the salted caramel!) We walked around Dolores Park, watched an impromptu concert, then walked to a restaurant called Coda (not very veg friendly, fyi) and after dinner, there was a live jazz concert! It was so fun, we had an amazing conversation(s)- i have never laughed so hard. Seriously, my stomach hurt! :)

In the foodie pics realm, i fail. i STILL don't have a real camera; i promise to get one soon! Here are some lame phone pics tho!

Breakkie in in the library

Plus coffee, H20, and an orange. I feel so complete :)

'gasm in a bowl! [oats, pumpkin, soymilk,vanilla extract, cinna, topped with cream cheese, pb, and a cinnamon graham]
snackaroos!


LOVE these! just wish they had less sugar and more protein!
desserts have looked a bit like this:

toffee chocolate almonds yummm


back to nature knockoff oreos

how have you all been!?? update me on your lives!
also, how do you handle spring fever? it's so hard to do homework, go to class/work, study and so forth when i want to be social and outside in the sun [well, actually, more like fog lol]

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, I'm SOOO glad you blogged again. I've been checking everyday but now blog... so, thanks for blogging again. It really does make my day to read you're blogs :) Keep at it girl (despite you're busy school and social life hahaha)!

    Mmmm, I'm a shoe fiend, TOO! I just bought two more pairs of shoes at Nordstrom just Tuesday and I want more :) It's super addicting, just like all other shopping :)

    K, the pumpkin + all other yummy stuff- oats look AAAmazing!!! I'm totally going to try it. What kind of pumpkin do you use-- just canned and mix it in when you warm up oats concoction? Mmmm. Not going to lie, though, I felt a bit restricted to foodie- pics this post...usually you post a lot more of savory foods rather than desert. Haha. Just kiddinggg.

    I totally have spring- fever/ MAJOR senioritis as well. It's horribleee. I can't wait to graduate and for summer to come. I HATE school. But totally stoked to graduate in a month (June 3rd). :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright Living, Laughing, Loving 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .