Monday, May 17, 2010

Quickie

Hey all,
This is going to be a super short post because:
1) i have my LAST FINAL today!!! omg im super excited to be done but also really nervous because I really need an A in this class (well, when do i not need an A? :) so i'm determined to do extremely well. Comm and Everyday Life, prepare to be dominated.
2) my friend from canada is flying in today to stay with me for a week. and we're not dating anymore because there's another man in my life now :)i mentioned him before, but now it's official! (facebook and everything ;)

lately i've been doing a lot of this:
-running here:
-eating out:
at assab and B Star bar

-STUDYING like, a lot. like, i seriously considered moving into the library.
i signed up for this:

destressing:


i've been working [school, nannying, being a bit too social, apartment hunting, and working out] an insane amount (except the working out- that much remains the one aspect of my life that is sane), thus the lack of posts. ohh school.....such a love/hate relationship.

anyways, more to come later this week...maybe even tomorrow? :)

oh, ps if you're from the bay (or even if you're not), any suggestions of where i should take my friend/what we should do?
also, LOVE YOU ALL AND UPDATE ME ON WHAT'S UP WITH YOU! :)

2 comments:

  1. I am a little late on the suggestions for where to go in the bay! That sounds like my life lately…a running around of sorts! I wish I could hop right into the city and run in the presidio more often. It is one of my favorite to do if I have time on the weekend! Glad to hear that the school year wrapped up well. The only adjustment in the school year schedule of a teacher is the mid-June let out compared to mid-May! Bahhh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out my blog--http://namastegurl.blogspot.com/-- I posted a new entry!!!! And by the way, YOU need to post something new gurl :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright Living, Laughing, Loving 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .