Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy 2011!

Hi lovlies,
Hope you all had a fantastic New Years/holiday season! What did you do?

I sure did!after finals, I booked it to Squaw to ski with my dad- it's our little tradition. :) Then I spent the rest of it with the fam-bam, eating and just relaxing.

P.S. only one of those huge guys is my brother; the other 2 are his friends, but may as well be part of our family. Any guesses as to which boy I'm related to?

I also got to hang out with a lot of my friends from high school, including an epic new year's night celebration



Now I'm back at school, taking an Intersession class (aka summer school during the winter break). It's 3 weeks, supposedly 5 hours, every single day of Persuasion and social Influence. Luckily, the prof is awesome and we've never had a class longer than 2 1/2 hours, so I can't complain toooooo much.
I got my grades from last, and let's just say, I was pleased with them :)*

I also got a few good runs in too, including a new PR distance- 14 miles! (Pathetic, I know, compared to a lot of runners, especially marathoners! I don't know how they do it!)

That would be me, extreeeeemely early, pre-run. I hadn't had coffee yet!

Here's some highlights of what I ate to fuel all that running and relaxing!

Korean comfort meal! brown rice, frozen spinach, hot sauce, fried eggs, and kimchi flavored seaweed (aka my take on bibimbap, the Korean version of mac and cheese).


snack plate! veggies, pear, hummus, and spanikopita!

What's the farthest you've ever run? and How did you ring in 2011?

Love,
em ♥

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good holiday, friend! Looks like you did from what I can see in the photos :-)
    Mmm, 14 miles, wow that's quite a pr! How long did you go for? I better hope you refueled good afterwards, hehe.
    The most I've gone thus far is 6 1/2 miles. I'm trying to get up to 8 miles within the next couple weeks and months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl!!!
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!! sooo great to hear from you! farthest ive ran.. 9 miles! I have no desire to run any more! and i spent the new year with friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 14 miles woman!!! That is so so awesome!! Love that you ski with your dad and your dress is adorable. We rung in the new year eating at a dumpy old diner...it was a good time though!

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright Living, Laughing, Loving 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .