Friday, February 19, 2010

Happy Friday!

Good morning!
Sorry for the negativity in my last post; I was just down and out and focused on the negative. But for Lent I decided to give up…WASTE. (Side story, when I told my mom about this she asked me if that meant pooping since poop is waste….WHERE in the world would she get that idea!? I swear, sometimes, that lady is on another planet. I still love her more than anything though). But by waste I mean: wasting time (espesh on Facebook, however, socializing via FB is permissible :p), wasting energy sweating over the small stuff (like my roomies not taking out the trash even though it’s piled up a foot over the top of the bin), and wasting carbon- I’m trying to ride my bike more now that the weather is getting nicer. Plus I’m a green hippie at heart and the Bay area is intense about recycling/composting, etc. But I really am trying to focus on the positive things in my life and not let one negative thing ruin my day.
I’m also really excited because I went home for (part) of the weekend (gotta teach Sunday school in the city and work on Sunday) and it feels so good to be back. I love my little town, being with the fam bam, and I’m going to a Starbucks reunion tonight!
Here are some recent eats (def not EVERYTHING though)
breakfast: the usual (oat bran with plain soymilk, frozen blebs, strawbs, a buttload of cinn, PB, and raw almonds)


hell yeah i love hannah montana!

these things are like crackkk

snacks

was nottt feelin the balance bar...it reminded me of a powerbar which= yuck!
lunchy

tofurkey, hummus, salsa, carrots, and flatbreak crackers


soy milk and peaches

Question time!
1. what are you doing this weekend?
2. any tips on how to pimp out my blog? :p

have a wonderful weekend loves!! remember to show yourself some love!

♥

3 comments:

  1. haha i <3 hannah montanna too!! WHOO!!!!
    mm soy milk and peaches sounds AWESOME to me!!
    this weekend i am going to the circus :) cant wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the hannah montana gummies! :)
    giving up waste is a good idea to give up for lent, it sounds really positive and something to really strive for.

    this weekend I'm going to a party and then working on sunday.

    xoxo

    p.s. I got my sweater at a thrift store and my leggings at F21

    ReplyDelete
  3. hannah montana gummies? you are my hero! hope you had a great weekend lovie!

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright Living, Laughing, Loving 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .