Does anyone still read this anyways? has it been a ridiculously long time since I last posted? ABSOLUTELY. Am I sorry? Nope, not really. Now before I come off as a biotch, let me 'splain myself: a)I've been LIVING LIFE! b)I have a hard time believing that anyone holds grudges in Blogland, because everyone is so nice!
So where have I been? Isn't that the question of the summer! I'll show you (since we all know that pics are 10000 times better than reading a bunch of text. at least i think so.)


Have you guessed yet??
I was in KOREA!!!
I promise, food recap to come, but to be honest: I didn't take very many pics because the food there was not very good or interesting (in my opinion). It could also be that we ate at the cafeteria almost every day.
Other than the food aspect, I LOVED it there! So many stories, experiences, memories...AMAZING. If you ever get the opportunity to study abroad (or just travel!) DO IT! I highly recommend Korea :)
Much love,
em

Awwwh Em, I STILL read your blog-- despite anybody else. But that may not be true, I'm sure other do, check your stats ;) I feel the same way, I'm lucky to get one a two comments each post, but according to my "stats and audience" people are looking each day. So I just keep trudging along :) It's fun for me despite the lack of comments!
ReplyDeleteWow, Korea, so amazing gurl. I saw a few pics on your FB but I wasn't sure where it was. Glad your back and glad you had a good time :)
By the way, we still need to get together and eat some yummy food..and shop, of course.
WOWWWWW! I have missed you!! Girl I am so glad you are back and have had an amazing time!! I wana hear more about it!!!
ReplyDelete