I apologize for being MIA this week; my life has been absolute chaos. Midterms, working extra hours, job hunting (more about that in a minute), appointments, getting ready for the retreat I'm helping to lead, etc etc. I feel like I haven't even had time to breathe this week! But, thank goodness, it's coming to a close...just one more midterm to get through on Wednesday, but I'm not too stressed about that one.
Now for the good news!! I won my first blog giveaway!The lovely Stef was giving away fantastic cookbooks AND bars! whooo! im so stoked! thanks again!
As I mentioned earlier, I'm thinking about quitting my current job. I work at Starbucks, which is a fantastic company (with incredible benefits!), and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

With that said, the hours I work are terrible (4.30 AM!) and come on, no college students are up then unless they're pulling all nighters. In fact NO ONE is up then, except the creepers that I get to walk past every morning. :/ I may have mentioned that I love kids and really want to be a teacher, and serving cranky (and rude) people coffee is so far away from what I actually want to do, it seems silly to not be doing something that I love. I hope this makes sense. My brain power is at 0% after this week.
I have an interview to nanny for a family in the city on Sunday. But, I found this family online, and personally, I just don't have that much faith in online babysitting ever working out. It def could, I just don't have too much faith, but I'm trying to stay optimistic.
Before I give it to ya, give it to ya, give it to ya (Timbaland anyone?, let me just say that a)my food pics are pretty sad, but I'm clinging to the excuse that midterms is reason for lack of creativity and b) i've been using my phone's camera because i need to fix my real cam, which will hopefully ensue in 2 weeks! :)




maple cinnamon waffles (good, but needs a little more maple flava), wallaby maple yogurt (AMAZING!), strawbs, more cinna, bloobs, and AB.


quesadilla! made with whole wheat tortillas from tjs, chipotle salsa, reduced fat cheese, vegetarian chicken (textured soy protein), some peppers, and avocado. and a clemmie on the side.i can't beleive i denied myself mexican for so long (espesh living in CA! it's like our state cuisine!)



study essentials!



Trader's trip goodies





whirlwhind of eats from earlier this week!
ok thats all i got...gotta go read on the road and eat!!
♥ em

haha timbaland! yeeee you won my giveaway, so exciting! i'll write back to your email in a sec, once i'm done catching up on the massive queue on my reader lol. yikes, those sbux hours are killer, time for a new job fo sho! nannying is always good. well not ALWAYS, but if you get a good family then yeah. i usd to work at panera and pull ungodly hours like that too, blah! i LOVE quesadillas and your water bottle, too cute!
ReplyDeleteWOW love the waffle and yog combo! i must get my hands on some MAPLE yogurt! it sounds incredibly amazinggg!
ReplyDelete